News still publishable?

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Thu Jun 10 23:51:54 UTC 2010

On 6/10/2010 7:09 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>> Yes.  I have logged a new ticket on this:
>>
>> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2215
>>
>> This was included as a need on one of the older zikula design tickets,
>> but I can't seem to put my finger on that now.
>>
>> I'll add this to the /wiki/Fedora_Insight page as well.  Thanks!
>>
> Pascal, I answered the ticket -- we had decided some time ago in one
> of the Insight meetings to use a simple "all or nothing" approach to
> admin access for now.  The AuthFAS module only supports one admin
> group now, but it *is* possible for it to support more in a later
> release.  I think that was the cause of the problem or
> misunderstanding.  You are in the 'cmsadmin' group on pt3's FakeFAS
> system now, and you should be able to edit content and do other admin
> tasks as needed

Awesome, thank you, Paul.  I updated the FI wiki page and removed 2115,
but opened a new ticket:

The form has been changed so that the area for the beat is far too
small; screenshot is attached in the ticket.  Thanks!

I have the individual beats in pt6 for FWN 229 and can edit these once
the textarea on the form is enlarged.  I suggested a reasonable size of
80 chars x 20 rows.  Thanks!

   - pascal