Insight meeting recap 2010-06-17 UTC 1800

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 19:20:21 UTC 2010

Meeting minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-06-17/fedora-mktg.2010-06-17-18.00.html

Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-06-17/fedora-mktg.2010-06-17-18.00.log.html

* * *

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (stickster, 18:01:45)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Meeting_agenda
    (stickster, 18:01:48)

* Roll call  (stickster, 18:01:51)

* Last week's action items  (stickster, 18:03:57)
  * LINK:
    http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-06-09/fedora_insight.2010-06-09-18.00.html
    (stickster, 18:04:00)
  * stickster finished his individual stuff.  (stickster, 18:04:31)
  * stickster and rbergeron finished their immediate joint AI's too
    (stickster, 18:05:10)

* What next?  (stickster, 18:06:07)
  * EZComments 2.0.0 upgrade seems to have made moderation work
    (stickster, 18:06:36)
  * ACTION: smooge to figure out (again) if we have uncaptured changes
    on stg.fp.o  (stickster, 18:26:32)
  * ACTION: smooge Figure out what config on proxy.stg sends to the
  * app
    servers for Insight, so we know both boxes will work properly
    (stickster, 18:27:44)
  * ACTION: rbergeron Check tickets for Insight in f-infra trac to
    ensure each has the "insight" keyword, so we can track with a
  * query
    instead of a separate list  (stickster, 18:28:18)
  * LINK:
    https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&keywords=~zikula&keywords=~insight&order=priority
    (stickster, 18:38:22)
  * ACTION: stickster to research and maybe try a hand at Drupal
  * plugin
    like AuthFAS  (stickster, 18:48:46)
  * ACTION: Sparks_too to research procedure for distributing Drupal
    over multiple app/proxy servers  (stickster, 18:55:02)
  * ACTION: smooge and drak to talk by email about web farm
  * requirements
    (stickster, 19:14:21)

Meeting ended at 19:17:01 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* smooge to figure out (again) if we have uncaptured changes on
  stg.fp.o
* smooge Figure out what config on proxy.stg sends to the app servers
  for Insight, so we know both boxes will work properly
* rbergeron Check tickets for Insight in f-infra trac to ensure each
  has
  the "insight" keyword, so we can track with a query instead of a
  separate list
* stickster to research and maybe try a hand at Drupal plugin like
  AuthFAS
* Sparks_too to research procedure for distributing Drupal over
  multiple
  app/proxy servers
* smooge and drak to talk by email about web farm requirements

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* drak
  * smooge and drak to talk by email about web farm requirements
* rbergeron
  * rbergeron Check tickets for Insight in f-infra trac to ensure each
    has the "insight" keyword, so we can track with a query instead of
  * a
    separate list
* smooge
  * smooge to figure out (again) if we have uncaptured changes on
    stg.fp.o
  * smooge Figure out what config on proxy.stg sends to the app
  * servers
    for Insight, so we know both boxes will work properly
  * smooge and drak to talk by email about web farm requirements
* Sparks_too
  * Sparks_too to research procedure for distributing Drupal over
    multiple app/proxy servers
* stickster
  * stickster to research and maybe try a hand at Drupal plugin like
    AuthFAS
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)