Insight meeting this week

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 15:43:41 UTC 2010

I'll be tied up during our normal Insight meeting time this week,
because I'll be at the Red Hat Summit.

Can we look over the meeting notes to see where we stand with "stuff
to do," and whether we're making appropriate progress?

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-06-17/fedora-mktg.2010-06-17-18.00.html

Thanks especially to Smooge who had a hard week last week, and still
managed to find time to help us with Zikula.  Smooge, is there
something the rest of us could be doing to make that work easier?
Should we be raising specific issues on the infrastructure list, or do
you feel like your being our point of contact is sufficient already?