Reminder F13 Beta Readiness Meeting 2010-04-01 @ 19:00 UTC (3 PM US Eastern)

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Mar 29 15:00:05 UTC 2010

Robyn's going to be representing Marketing in my stead - I'll be there
as a second, lurking in the background and explaining to the students at
the college I'm visiting what's going on as the convo scrolls by on the
projector (and yes, this will be documented so we have a "what are
readiness meetings?" thing for folks after it's over. ;)

List below updated.