Zikula fasauth status

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Wed Mar 31 23:34:59 UTC 2010

Simon stopped by in IRC today and worked with Mel on getting FASAuth
to properly use FAS groups for granting privileges. They tested this
successfully. I grabbed the changes and committed them to the git
repository and branched 0.3
I kicked off a new srpm which you can find here:
http://ke4qqq.fedorapeople.org/zikula-module-fedora-fasauth-0.3-1.fc13.src.rpm

So action items from this:

1. We need to test that this RPM did in fact grab all of the changes
and that it works as it is supposed from the RPM.
2. We need someone in sysadmin-main to look at commit the above
package to the infra repo.
3. Mel - you can now take me off your nag list :)

I'll try and participate in #1 in coordination with others, though it
may be the weekend before my schedule frees up enough to sink any
serious effort into it. If someone else wants to pick this up and run
with it, feel free to.

Thoughts/comments/flames?