*TIME CHANGE* - Fedora Insight meeting today

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed May 12 17:41:41 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 4:44 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Due to a conflict I have with a press interview I'm doing for Fedora
> 13 release, I can't make our normal 1800 UTC (2pm US-EDT) time.
> However, I *can* make a 1700 UTC (1pm US-EDT) time.
>
> Can we reschedule this meeting for 1700 UTC for today?
>
> The meeting will happen in IRC Freenode #fedora-mktg.  Next week I
> should not have any conflicts with the regular time.

All,

It looks like rescheduling the meeting didn't quite work out as hoped.
Drak, Mateo - are you available anytime through Friday? I realize
you're both in different time zones - I don't know how well during US
daytime hours works out for you, but we can try to schedule something.
 We'd like to move forward with figuring out what needs to be done,
what our current status is, etc. with regards to FI.

If scheduling looks like it's getting hairy, i'll send out a request
to find a time on..... that meeting time agreement planning website,
whose name escapes me at the moment, but I'm sure someone will pipe in
and refresh my brain. :) In the meantime - if you have time open in
the next few days, let me know what times those are and we'll see what
we can schedule.

Thanks,

Robyn