*TIME CHANGE* - Fedora Insight meeting today

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed May 12 20:09:29 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:41:41AM -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 4:44 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Due to a conflict I have with a press interview I'm doing for Fedora
> > 13 release, I can't make our normal 1800 UTC (2pm US-EDT) time.
> > However, I *can* make a 1700 UTC (1pm US-EDT) time.
> >
> > Can we reschedule this meeting for 1700 UTC for today?
> >
> > The meeting will happen in IRC Freenode #fedora-mktg.  Next week I
> > should not have any conflicts with the regular time.
> >

> All,
>
> It looks like rescheduling the meeting didn't quite work out as hoped.
> Drak, Mateo - are you available anytime through Friday? I realize
> you're both in different time zones - I don't know how well during US
> daytime hours works out for you, but we can try to schedule something.
>  We'd like to move forward with figuring out what needs to be done,
> what our current status is, etc. with regards to FI.
>
> If scheduling looks like it's getting hairy, i'll send out a request
> to find a time on..... that meeting time agreement planning website,
> whose name escapes me at the moment, but I'm sure someone will pipe in
> and refresh my brain. :) In the meantime - if you have time open in
> the next few days, let me know what times those are and we'll see what
> we can schedule.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robyn

Correction to this whole thread.  I caused a problem inadvertently.

My calendar got out of whack, and I thought that we had a meeting
*today* at 2pm Eastern (1800 UTC) which I needed to reschedule because
of an unexpected interview I had to do.

My mistake was that our Insight meeting is scheduled for *tomorrow* at
that time, and I am free then.  My calendar has been changing quickly
with the pending release and unfortunately I got my days wrong.

Therefore, the change in time wasn't necessary.  I apologize for the
mix-up.  We can meet tomorrow at 2pm Eastern, 1800 UTC, as planned.