Insight weekly meeting -- today 1800 UTC

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Thu May 20 13:35:34 UTC 2010

Hi FI Team --

I am just back this week after almost a month of travel, and a colleague
has helpfully plonked a meeting I can't miss at the exact time that
we're supposed to meet this afternoon, so I will not be able to join
you, but I will be able to rejoin you next week.

Please do feel free to assign me things I can help out with -- I'm done
with major travel for a few weeks until summer vacation and am eager to
help!

Thanks and apologies,

   - pascal