Insight weekly meeting -- today 1800 UTC

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu May 20 15:27:41 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 06:36:16AM -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> I'm unable to attend today - my daughter has her class play, and then
> I'm traveling to fad na.

Sorry we'll be missing Robyn and Pascal.  I'll still plan to meet with
smooge and mateo so we can keep things moving.  I know that mateo had
a git problem which I think I solved.  Today I want to:

* See how mateo's coming with sorting out the code into proper repo
  commits so that we can re-deploy instantly wherever needed

* Check our status on Zikula 1.2.3 packages and parallel installs (if
  needed) with smooge

* Discuss any other items that fall out of that status, and
  reiterating our June 15th milestone