Fwd: Fedora Insight weekly Meeting

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu May 20 18:30:28 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 11:20:37AM -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Fyi - from drak, he accidentally only replied to me.

Thanks for sending this on, Robyn!

Drak, here is the full ticket explanation in FESCo's Trac instance:

https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/375

Take a look at that, and you might want to touch base with Zikula's
security team to see if they've been notified about the Bugzillas to
which that ticket alludes.