Fedora Insight weekly Meeting

Mateo TibaPalacios nestormateo at gmail.com
Sun May 23 00:36:12 UTC 2010

@Paul: Thanks, ssh worked :D

Even when I'm stuck with connection problems (seems like the hard
electric storms around here are giving problems to the ISPs), I was
able to push some stuff to fedora-zikula (AuthFAS pt6 sync) and
fedora-insight-theme (Theme sync plus improvements).

Now I want to know if the designers have some stuff to apply to the
theme, to improve the readability of the titles, for instance. I've
put some efforts on the CSS with margins/paddings but some
simple-design-stuff for headings could be awesome.

I liked a lot the headers of [1], a year old trend, but I guess that
fits into the current theme.

P.S. I will check stg.fp.o to see if there's some stuff to sync to AuthFAS

Greetings!

[1] http://cssmania.com/galleries/2009/06/14/jepser-bernardino.php

--
Mateo