Fedora Insight weekly Meeting

Drak drak at zikula.org
Mon May 24 22:20:34 UTC 2010

On 25 May 2010 04:00, David Nalley <david.nalley at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> 2010/5/24 Drak <drak at zikula.org>:
> 1.2.3 is packaged and has been pushed to the updates-testing repository.
> I am trying to hold out for some external testing before pushing it to
> updates, but if it doesn't come soon, may do so anyway.

Ok, awesome :)

If there is anything that can make life more easy for you guys let me know,
for example we could automate the build process in our continuous
integration server to auto build out the packages according to Fedora's
specification.  That way it might be a bit easier for ya'll to audit and
vet.

Drak