Fedora Insight weekly Meeting 27th May

Hiemanshu Sharma hiemanshu at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 27 19:04:14 UTC 2010

Here are the meeting logs from this weeks Fedora Insight Meeting.

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-05-27/fedora_insight.2010-05-27-18.00.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-05-27/fedora_insight.2010-05-27-18.00.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-05-27/fedora_insight.2010-05-27-18.00.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call!  (stickster, 18:01:19)

* Action item review  (stickster, 18:05:46)
  * Still waiting for smooge to determine if we have a Zikula 1.2.3
    package ready from ke4qqq  (stickster, 18:06:30)
  * Mateo has sync'd changes from pt6 to fedora-zikula repo  (stickster,
    18:07:15)
  * (one additional problem seen, stickster sent patch in
    http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/logistics/2010-May/000571.html)
    (stickster, 18:07:51)
  * rbergeron took care of forwarding Drak's email on security fixes
    (stickster, 18:08:38)

* status of repos  (stickster, 18:09:59)
  * mateo sent in some patches to the hosted repo for fedora-zikula.
    (stickster, 18:10:17)
  * need new rollout of zikula-module-fedora-fasauth module  (stickster,
    18:12:24)
  * ACTION: stickster to deploy other fix directly on Zikula, patch is
    already at list  (stickster, 18:13:49)

* Milestone progress  (stickster, 18:17:59)
  * LINK: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=fedora-zikula.git <--
    AuthFAS module and theme  (stickster, 18:19:26)
  * There are no theme changes in the tree since before 0.3 version,
    which we hope is good  (stickster, 18:19:58)
  * ACTION: smooge compare the repo content of the fedora theme with pt6
    so we have parity  (stickster, 18:22:48)
  * Milestone 1: PT6 has completed development and frozen. Milestone 2:
    stg.fedoraproject.org is a 'working' copy of frozen PT6. Milestone 3
    move to live  (stickster, 18:35:54)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight_Testing <-- test
    matrix  (stickster, 18:36:03)
  * ACTION: smooge and gwerra will coordinate the copying of pt6 Zikula
    DB to stg  (stickster, 18:38:07)
  * ACTION: ke4qqq Check in with smooge to figure out how to treat
    /install folder in RPM  (stickster, 18:40:28)

* Other CMS reconnaissance  (stickster, 18:43:28)
  * LINK: http://www.ixda.org/discussion   (gwerra, 18:54:24)
  * ixda site above is an interesting look at wrapping mailman with the
    Drupal CMS  (stickster, 18:55:52)

* Open Floor  (gwerra, 19:00:56)

Meeting ended at 19:02:38 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* stickster to deploy other fix directly on Zikula, patch is already at
  list
* smooge compare the repo content of the fedora theme with pt6 so we
  have parity
* smooge and gwerra will coordinate the copying of pt6 Zikula DB to stg
* ke4qqq Check in with smooge to figure out how to treat /install folder
  in RPM

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* gwerra
  * smooge and gwerra will coordinate the copying of pt6 Zikula DB to
    stg
* smooge
  * smooge compare the repo content of the fedora theme with pt6 so we
    have parity
  * smooge and gwerra will coordinate the copying of pt6 Zikula DB to
    stg
  * ke4qqq Check in with smooge to figure out how to treat /install
    folder in RPM
* stickster
  * stickster to deploy other fix directly on Zikula, patch is already
    at list
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)