Resetting pt4 Drupal theme

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 14:15:30 UTC 2010

Since it looks like we'll be coming at our theme with a fresh start
toward making it look more like fp.o, I'm going to install the
standard 960 theme:

http://drupal.org/project/ninesixty

And I'm going to reset the theme that users see to a more standard
default, making it less interesting to look at for now, but easier to
read.  At any time, users should be able to reset their own personal
theme by selecting "My account > Edit" from the navigation menu.  That
way, as designers are working on the new theme, they can see their
work in progress -- while visitors will see a standard, fully working
theme.