Resetting pt4 Drupal theme

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 12 18:02:44 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Hiemanshu Sharma <hiemanshu at gmail.com>wrote:

> So are we looking at a sub theme or a theme based on 960 grid.? Both of
> them are easy to do though. Also I will try making a pencil mockup (or
> something of that kind) of what I have in mind for the theme (I am not that
> good with GIMP)
>
> -H
>
> Sent from my iPhone

I am available to assist anyone with this drupal (or wiki) theming effort.
Let me know where is the files and what group i should request access to.

The idea running around is that all the other sites in the
fedoraproject.orgnamespace, should include the same footer that fp.o
has. This will make all
the fp.o sites look and feel similar but also have their own individuality.

Sijis