[Ambassadors] Drupalistas: Call for participation on Fedora Insight

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Tue Nov 16 13:45:36 UTC 2010

Hi Zoltan, Danny and Caius --

Thanks for your interest!

We always welcome new participants and meet each Thursday at 1800 UTC on
#fedora-mktg at irc.freenode.net.  Join the logistics list[1], introduce
yourself there, and then head over to the wiki[2] to check out our
current project status.  Thanks!

   - pascal

[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight