Insight meeting -- need owner this week

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 19:37:31 UTC 2010

Two points for Insight meeting:

1. Unless there's a huge outcry, I'd like to reset this meeting to
Thursdays 1900 UTC.  (It was at 1800 UTC.)  That means that in the US
Eastern time zone, it stays at 2:00pm.  However, this isn't really a
big deal, so if this hurts someone's ability to attend, we'll leave it
at 1800 UTC.  Please speak up if that's the case.

2. I'm in business meetings in Westford all week and won't be able to
make the Insight meeting on Thursday, regardless of whether it's at
1800 or 1900 UTC.  If someone wants to volunteer to run it, that would
be fabulous.  Otherwise we'd postpone until next week.