Insight meeting -- need owner this week

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 14:56:26 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 10:21:38AM +0530, Hiemanshu Sharma wrote:
> On 11/17/2010 04:38 AM, Eric "Sparks" Christensen wrote:
> > On 11/16/2010 02:37 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> >> Two points for Insight meeting:
> >>
> >> 1. Unless there's a huge outcry, I'd like to reset this meeting to
> >> Thursdays 1900 UTC.  (It was at 1800 UTC.)  That means that in the US
> >> Eastern time zone, it stays at 2:00pm.  However, this isn't really a
> >> big deal, so if this hurts someone's ability to attend, we'll leave it
> >> at 1800 UTC.  Please speak up if that's the case.
> >>
> >> 2. I'm in business meetings in Westford all week and won't be able to
> >> make the Insight meeting on Thursday, regardless of whether it's at
> >> 1800 or 1900 UTC.  If someone wants to volunteer to run it, that would
> >> be fabulous.  Otherwise we'd postpone until next week.
> >>
> > Paul,
> >
> > I might be available to run it if no one else is.  Is there an agenda of
> > things that need to be talked about?
> >
> Yay new time! I will still be able to attend it (00:30 for me). And I
> can help out Eric with the meeting.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Meeting_agenda

That's our current meeting agenda.  If I could suggest follow-ons,
they would be the following:

* Have hiemanshu, schendje, asrob, and anyone else working on the
  theming give us some sort of timeline on which they want to be
  accountable for working up design/mockups, and then implementing the
  theme.

* Set up scheduled work sprints to complete the implementation work --
  both for the theme and for the module configuration needed for FWN
  (in phase one) and then going beyond.