Importing and publishing in Drupal

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Fri Nov 19 19:52:45 UTC 2010

Hi Peter --

Is there a way that we could do this without writing a custom module?  I am just thinking that we're not very far into this project and we're already looking at having to write a custom module?  From the perspective of long term maintainability, it would be best if we could keep custom code down to what absolutely can't be done within standard modules.

Can we consume data from Data+Feeds using CCK/Views instead?

Just some thoughts.  Thanks for all your contributions to FI on Drupal so far, Peter!

  - pascal