Fedora Insight meeting 11/18/2010 1900 UTC

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Tue Nov 30 21:20:20 UTC 2010

Hi Paul --

My action item is documented in the Infra TRAC ticket I posted today
(#2493).  With Thanksgiving last week, I wasn't able to reach out to
asrob to get together with him to work on it, but I think we are good.
And there are several links on the front page that asrob may have done
those as well!

   - pascal