Reminder, Fedora Insight meeting 2010-10-14 UTC 1800

Sven Lankes sven at lank.es
Thu Oct 14 15:55:01 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:29:45PM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> Tomorrow at 2:00pm US Eastern/11:00am US Pacific, in IRC Freenode
> #fedora-meeting.  See you there!

Hmm. I can't make that meeting.

So here is what I would have had to say: I'm a package maintainer who is
interested in drupal and as such helping out on the packaging side of
things wrt. fedora-insight.

As I wrote earlier the three 'new' (flexifilter, footnotes, advanced-
help) packages are up for review now. I've also talked to Jon Ciesla
(the maintainer of drupal-cck, drupal-views and most important drupal)
who has now requested EL-branches for cck and views. I have updated the
wiki page accordingly.

Let me know if there is anything else on the packaging front that needs
to be done. I'm "killefiz" on IRC.

sven === jabber/xmpp: sven at lankes.net