Insight meeting postponed

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Thu Oct 21 11:30:34 UTC 2010

Hi Paul --

I'll be happy to lead the meeting.  We can run through agenda items and Peter will likely join us.  We can talk a bit more detail on Feeds/Aggregator/News with the demo site he set up (and which I haven't yet had time to look at).  I'll use zodbot and record the meeting and send this out to the list.

  - pascal