Insight schedule

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 13:13:03 UTC 2010

The upcoming change deadlines (which I believe are equivalent to the
Infrastructure freezes) are listed here:

September 14 -- freeze for F14 Beta
September 28 -- F14 Beta release
October 18 -- freeze for F14 GA
November 2 -- F14 GA release

Can we have theming finished by around October 1, which would allow us
to stage and get Insight underway for FWN before October 18?

Hiemanshu, you're the only person who can answer that I think.  We are
basically ready for content, because the FWN workflow is incredibly
simple as Pascal and I discovered last week.