Insight meeting recap 2010-09-02

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 18:30:37 UTC 2010

Minutes:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-09-02/fedora_insight.2010-09-02-18.00.html
Minutes (text):
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-09-02/fedora_insight.2010-09-02-18.00.txt
Log:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-09-02/fedora_insight.2010-09-02-18.00.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (stickster, 18:01:03)

* Theming and schedule  (stickster, 18:03:53)
  * CSS changes have almost been merged, changes will be pushed to the
    old repo linked on the FI wiki page  (gwerra, 18:04:40)
  * AGREED: 28th sept soft deadline for theming, and 1st oct hard
    deadline for staging  (stickster, 18:05:52)
  * AGREED: We should be able to get something to production before Oct.
    18 with that schedule  (stickster, 18:07:56)
  * We'll continue to make sure everything is reproducible by
    documenting and/or putting things in repos where they can be tagged
    for pulls  (stickster, 18:08:21)

* Last week's action items  (stickster, 18:10:04)
  * 7 is underway already :-)  (stickster, 18:10:52)
  * ACTION: gwerra Install Views module and create a custom view that
    will display the FWN issue Book as a single unified page with all
    children  (stickster, 18:12:20)
  * ACTION: gwerra reach out to Jon Ciesla and work on packaging
    Flexifilter and Views for drupal6 in EL-5 and maybe EL-6
    (stickster, 18:13:02)
  * abadger1999 is short on free cycles and although interested in
    continuous integration idea from drak, may not be able to pursue it
    right now  (stickster, 18:15:16)
  * smooge handled action item 9  (stickster, 18:16:18)
  * 8 is underway  (stickster, 18:17:00)
  * ACTION: rbergeron to look at Insight Project Plan and add items from
    Marketing perspective  (stickster, 18:17:31)
  * ACTION: rbergeron Put infrastructure freeze calendar items in our
    plan so we know when we can't move things around  (stickster,
    18:17:39)
  * ACTION: pcalarco will notify FWN team of direction of FWN @ Fedora
    Insight on Drupal, and get them looking at pt4  (stickster,
    18:18:30)

* Drupal status  (stickster, 18:19:42)
  * stickster is still working on Flexifilter  (stickster, 18:19:50)

* All other business (AOB)  (stickster, 18:23:54)
  * publictest4 is being rebooted next Tuesday or Wednesday and smooge
    will notify us before that happens  (stickster, 18:26:18)

Meeting ended at 18:28:18 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* gwerra Install Views module and create a custom view that will display
  the FWN issue Book as a single unified page with all children
* gwerra reach out to Jon Ciesla and work on packaging Flexifilter and
  Views for drupal6 in EL-5 and maybe EL-6
* rbergeron to look at Insight Project Plan and add items from Marketing
  perspective
* rbergeron Put infrastructure freeze calendar items in our plan so we
  know when we can't move things around
* pcalarco will notify FWN team of direction of FWN @ Fedora Insight on
  Drupal, and get them looking at pt4

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* gwerra
  * gwerra Install Views module and create a custom view that will
    display the FWN issue Book as a single unified page with all
    children
  * gwerra reach out to Jon Ciesla and work on packaging Flexifilter and
    Views for drupal6 in EL-5 and maybe EL-6
* rbergeron
  * rbergeron to look at Insight Project Plan and add items from
    Marketing perspective
  * rbergeron Put infrastructure freeze calendar items in our plan so we
    know when we can't move things around
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * pcalarco will notify FWN team of direction of FWN @ Fedora Insight
    on Drupal, and get them looking at pt4