Fwd: Olin Etherpad Hackathon Planning

Colin Zwiebel colin at zonion.org
Fri Sep 3 07:24:37 UTC 2010

And the last Olin Etherpad FAD thing (for now). Doing some initial
"research" on student interest on the FAD.
I don't expect much from these results, but I would like to get some student
buy-in (seems to work better if people respond, they some how accepted).

And if my psychology doesn't work out, at least they get exposed to the FAD
another time. People tend to get less angry about survey + invitation
 than     invitation + invitation + invitation.

Next step is to work on advertisements. Olin doesn't need them until 2 weeks
prior (we can't plan, love spontaneity). But the community needs them now!
Got enough propellor-heads I feel comfortable going public.

Cheers,
Colin