Fedora Insight meeting today at 1800 UTC (2pm EDT/11am PDT)

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 12:35:37 UTC 2010

We'll meet in IRC Freenode #fedora-meeting today at our regular time,
1800 UTC (2pm EDT/11am PDT).

Hopefully everyone's made some progress -- if you need to catch up,
please look at the action items listed for last week:

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-09-02/fedora_insight.2010-09-02-18.00.html

Here's a summary of those items:

1.  gwerra Install Views module and create a custom view that will
    display the FWN issue Book as a single unified page with all
    children

2. gwerra reach out to Jon Ciesla and work on packaging Flexifilter
   and Views for drupal6 in EL-5 and maybe EL-6

3. rbergeron to look at Insight Project Plan and add items from
   Marketing perspective

4. rbergeron Put infrastructure freeze calendar items in our plan so
   we know when we can't move things around

5. pcalarco will notify FWN team of direction of FWN @ Fedora Insight
   on Drupal, and get them looking at pt4

I added a facility over the weekend for producing proper footnotes
from references in the original FWN wiki.