Introduction

Anuj More anujmorex at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 13:47:30 UTC 2010

Hello friends,

I am Anuj More[0] and I came across a lot of discussions about Fedora
Insight (We dont want to call it as our attempt to take over Ubuntu, but I
am sure it will help in that direction) To my delight, there are talks of
the site being built in Drupal.

I have a considerable experience working with Drupal, Joomla and Wordpress.
In fact, I built this site[1] with my college pal (Nothing great happening
there, but you can check the modules and themes used) in Drupal. I am very
much familiar with the modules used. I am comfortable with C, C++, Java
(Yeah. That is a part of my SE (Second year engineering) portion) Learning
PHP at present.

If there is anyway I could help in making/marketing/promoting that site, I
would be more than ready to help.

I am a part of :

* Fedora Ambassador Project (user)
* Signed CLA Group (user)
* Fedora CLA Group (user)
* Fedora News Contributor Group (user)

If it matters in anyway [:P]

[0]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Anujmore
[1]http://studenthub.in

May not relate, but my Wordpress autoblog link:
http://innudge.xtreemhost.com
--
Anuj
Daily blog: http://hashfml.blogspot.com