Etherpad FAD preparation

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Sep 24 15:23:17 UTC 2010

On 09/24/2010 12:31 AM, Colin Zwiebel wrote:
> Embarrassingly, just read your message (I knew I didn't have the
> bandwidth to work on it, so decided to let Schrodingers cat remain in
> flux a little longer). I've edited the page a bit. Will keep working
> tomorrow. Should be a great meeting!

Keep going! (That goes for all of you who look at this and have some
time to spare between now and our meeting this afternoon. ;-) Plenty to
be filled in there; if you're wondering whether to make a comment or an
edit, make an edit. It's a wiki, and it's easier for us to edit from
concrete artifacts than it is to start from scratch. Be bold!

>     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Etherpad_FAD#Resources

I'll see you folks right at 4; my Skype username is mel_chua, for
whoever's going to be calling. I've got a hard cutoff at 5pm, so we'll
have to be pretty efficient today. :)

--Mel