Update

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 00:54:40 UTC 2011

Staging worked:
http://insight.stg.fedoraproject.org

Note the following:

* The publictest09 box is no longer the content host. If we want to
add any content, that should happen on the host above. Once again, *we
are not using the publictest boxes for any more content.*

* We need to switch the FAS authentication over to real FAS. I believe
we're ready for this as well. Note that we had to take the following
actions:
  * Remove the login block on the front page, which affected the
proper securing of logins
  * Instead there is a "Login" at the top menu under the title. I'm
not thrilled by this arrangement and would rather put it back down on
the side, but I'll work on that.
  * When someone logs in, they are redirected to HTTPS, so we can keep
things secured
  * Once we're satisfied this is working well, it's time to switch
over the authfas module settings (this is just done inside Drupal,
takes < 1 minute to change and test)

I can't think of anything else right now. Tomorrow I am not going to
be able to just work on Insight, since I have a bunch of other $DAYJOB
deliverables looming that I have to attend to. But I will be around to
answer questions and do quick tasks, so don't be afraid to ping me. I
want to get everything into shape to beat the freeze. ;-)

Paul