Beta Release Readiness Meeting - Thursday, Apr. 19, 1900 UTC (3pm Eastern)

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed Apr 13 07:31:25 UTC 2011

date: 2011-04-14
place: irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
time: 19:00 UTC (3 PM Eastern/ 12 PM Pacific)

This Thursday, April 14, we will meet to make sure we are
coordinated and ready for the public release of the Fedora 15 Beta
release on Tuesday, April 19, 2011.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Readiness_Meetings

This meeting works best when we have representatives from all of the
teams so we'll be looking for the following people to attend or send a
representative.

Ambassadors -- Pierros Papadeas
Design -- Máirín Duffy (likely need an alternate here - Emily?)
Documentation -- Zach Oglesby
FESCo -- Kevin Fenzi
Fedora Engineering Manager -- Tom "Spot" Callaway
Fedora Project Leader -- Jared Smith
Infrastructure -- Kevin Fenzi
Marketing -- Robyn Bergeron
Quality -- James Laska