Insight features module for phase 2

Peter Borsa peter.borsa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 07:50:59 UTC 2011

Hi!

Yesterday, I created a module with Features(1,2). It is called Basic
Insight Features, you can download with git.(3)
Features is a great tool because you can create complex module(s)
easily. If we can use this somehow, it would be good.

I created 2 drupal sites yesterday to test this feature, how it works
etc-etc. I succesfully enabled BIF module on the second site and just
downloaded its dependencies. At the end I got a fully configured
Insight clone. So, it makes the process of building of the test
enviroment much more simple and the stg instance -> prod. instance
process too.

Well, as I mentioned it before, it is working well but there is a bug
like primary links item's sequence is not correct. I am investigating
this. In the end, I am creating a review request due to features
module.

(1) http://drupal.org/project/features
(2) http://mustardseedmedia.com/podcast/episode43
(3) http://fedorapeople.org/gitweb?p=asrob/public_git/basic-insight-features.git;a=summary