[Insight] Meeting recap, 2011-04-25 UTC 1900

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 20:11:03 UTC 2011

Minutes:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-04-25/insight.2011-04-25-19.01.html
Minutes (text):
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-04-25/insight.2011-04-25-19.01.txt
Log:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-04-25/insight.2011-04-25-19.01.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call!  (stickster, 19:02:00)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Meeting_agenda
    <-- Agenda  (stickster, 19:02:47)

* Action items from last week  (stickster, 19:03:04)
  * This weekend review was finished for backup_migrate, so...
    (stickster, 19:03:36)
  * ACTION: stickster still needs to make puppet changes to include
    backup_migrate on hosts  (stickster, 19:03:47)
  * 4, 5, 7 done  (stickster, 19:04:02)
  * LINK:
    http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-04-18/insight.2011-04-18-19.00.html
    <-- last week's action items  (stickster, 19:04:28)
  * ACTION: asrob apply for sysadmin-insight group at FAS  (stickster,
    19:05:17)
  * ACTION: stickster fix the key ordering problem in
    https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2726 once
    backup_migrate is available  (stickster, 19:06:25)
  * ACTION: stickster email pcalarco + tatica about ticket 2691
    (stickster, 19:07:28)
  * ACTION: stickster email list about format for change instances
    (stickster, 19:07:49)

* Is dev host available?  (stickster, 19:08:33)
  * SOLVED! hostname is insight01.dev.fedoraproject.org :-)  (stickster,
    19:14:47)

* New meeting time  (stickster, 19:16:35)
  * LINK: http://whenisgood.net/insight-spr11/results/2nxjdx <-- meeting
    matrix results  (stickster, 19:17:16)
  * IDEA: we meet next Monday, May 2 as the last Monday meeting, and
    then the next meeting following that will be Tuesday, May 10 at
    4:00pm EDT (2000 UTC).  (stickster, 19:21:27)
  * AGREED: Schedule as above -- Mon May 2 at 1900 UTC is last Monday
    meeting, next meeting following is Tue May 10 at 4:00pm EDT (2000
    UTC).  (stickster, 19:22:59)

* Features plan  (stickster, 19:23:17)
  * ACTION: stickster finish review in .bug 698590  (stickster,
    19:33:16)
  * ACTION: asrob continue working on way to use Features to manage our
    development deployment  (stickster, 19:37:59)

* Start phase 2 discussions  (stickster, 19:38:32)
  * Overall, the purpose of having a project plan is to set out which
    problems we want to solve, so we can move on to gathering
    requirements for solving each.  (stickster, 19:39:01)
  * LINK:
    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Herlo/Fedora_Calendar_Project_Desired_Features_(Draft)
    (nirik, 19:47:31)
  * ACTION: nirik talk to herlo about draft calendar project wiki, and
    update of requirements to see if we could meet that need.
    (stickster, 19:54:09)
  * IDEA: I would like to see whatever major additions we want to make
    to Insight, added to our project plan page here in the next 2 weeks
    or so: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight_project_plan
    (stickster, 19:54:56)

Meeting ended at 20:01:34 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* stickster still needs to make puppet changes to include backup_migrate
  on hosts
* asrob apply for sysadmin-insight group at FAS
* stickster fix the key ordering problem in
  https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2726 once
  backup_migrate is available
* stickster email pcalarco + tatica about ticket 2691
* stickster email list about format for change instances
* stickster finish review in .bug 698590
* asrob continue working on way to use Features to manage our
  development deployment
* nirik talk to herlo about draft calendar project wiki, and update of
  requirements to see if we could meet that need.

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* asrob
  * asrob apply for sysadmin-insight group at FAS
  * asrob continue working on way to use Features to manage our
    development deployment
* nirik
  * nirik talk to herlo about draft calendar project wiki, and update of
    requirements to see if we could meet that need.
* stickster
  * stickster still needs to make puppet changes to include
    backup_migrate on hosts
  * stickster fix the key ordering problem in
    https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2726 once
    backup_migrate is available
  * stickster email pcalarco + tatica about ticket 2691
  * stickster email list about format for change instances
  * stickster finish review in .bug 698590
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
* stickster (104)