[Insight] New meeting time matrix

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 21:36:08 UTC 2011

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 04:59:29PM -0400, Paul Frields wrote:
> I set up the following matrix for a new Insight meeting time. Please
> stop by and paint over the times you're available to meet. Hopefully
> we can find something more suitable for our teammates around the
> world!
>
> http://whenisgood.net/insight-spr11

http://whenisgood.net/insight-spr11/results/2nxjdx <-- results

In today's meeting we decided to move the meeting time.  Next week, we
will still meet at the original time.  So the schedule is like this:

Upcoming meetings:
Monday May 2, 3:00pm EDT (1900 UTC)
Tuesday May 10, 4:00pm EDT (2000 UTC)
Tuesday May 17, 4:00pm EDT (2000 UTC)
...and so on.

The Fedora Marketing team currently meets in #fedora-meeting-1 at 2000
UTC on Tuesdays.  However, the #fedora-meeting channel appears to be
clear at that time.  I'll write us into the schedule on the wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting_channel

Red Hat Summit/JBossWorld -- Register now!  http://.theredhatsummit.com