Fedora Insight meeting, Aug.9, 2011

Pascal Calarco pvcalarco at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 9 21:03:47 UTC 2011

Here are today's minutes from the weekly Fedora Insight meeting:

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2011-08-09/insight.2011-08-09-20.02.html

News team: we have opportunities for folks to get involved with helping out with Insight content moderation.  This can be a shared responsibility over several people and doesn't have to take a lot of time, and is the chance to get involved in an exciting new Fedora project with Drupal.  Please let me know if any of you are interested!  You could come to a future Insight meeting (Tuesday, 20:00 UTC #fedora-mktg on irc.freenode.net) for further discussion if you'd like.

  - pascal

----
Pascal Calarco, Fedora Ambassador
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pcalarco