[Insight] Calendar use cases, planning

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 20:54:14 UTC 2011

You might find the blogs that Mo Duffy has done for the Fedora Design
team useful for organizing thoughts on your blog:
http://mairin.wordpress.com/category/fedora/fedora-design-team/

She always does a good job of describing the problem, what's been done
so far, what's still needed, and winds up with a call to action for
how to help.  They're really good and seem to be effective!

Paul