[Insight] Meeting recap 2011-12-06

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:01:46 UTC 2011

Minutes:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-12-06/insight.2011-12-06-21.00.html
Minutes (text):
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-12-06/insight.2011-12-06-21.00.txt
Log:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-12-06/insight.2011-12-06-21.00.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (stickster, 21:01:07)

* Test site + test cases  (stickster, 21:04:55)
  * ACTION: asrob Get with nirik to find out what privileges are needed
    to help with puppetization of insight* hosts  (stickster, 21:15:00)
  * ACTION: asrob Schedule time with stickster so we can go over how to
    make and test changes in puppet  (stickster, 21:15:30)

* Office hours  (stickster, 21:16:17)
  * asrob will work on drupal 7 theme for Insight at the next office
    hours, Thursday 21:00 UTC  (asrob, 21:18:24)
  * asrob would like to work with John Dulaney(j_dulaney) on Insight FAS
    module at the next week in the same time  (asrob, 21:21:25)
  * LINK:
    http://mairin.wordpress.com/category/fedora/fedora-design-team/ <--
    helpful examples of community info blogs  (stickster, 21:26:05)
  * Insight office hours are in #fedora-mktg!  (stickster, 21:26:44)

* FUDCon Blacksburg  (stickster, 21:27:49)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Blacksburg_2012 <--
    event wiki page  (stickster, 21:28:05)
  * stickster will be there!  (stickster, 21:28:10)
  * asrob will be here as well  (asrob, 21:28:28)
  * We intend to make everything on the near term list on
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight_use_cases_for_calendar work
    by the end of FUDCon -- or try valiantly  (stickster, 21:35:30)
  * ACTION: zoltanh721 will reach out to FWN staff to remind them about
    Insight office hours and use cases we are trying to tackle for
    FUDCon  (stickster, 21:44:27)
  * ACTION: asrob send reminder announcements for office hours in a blog
    on Planet, + logistics, ambassadors, marketing list as appropriate
    -- explain desire for input on use cases that match the audience
    (stickster, 21:48:30)

* Development leadership  (stickster, 21:48:49)

Meeting ended at 22:00:49 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* asrob Get with nirik to find out what privileges are needed to help
  with puppetization of insight* hosts
* asrob Schedule time with stickster so we can go over how to make and
  test changes in puppet
* zoltanh721 will reach out to FWN staff to remind them about Insight
  office hours and use cases we are trying to tackle for FUDCon
* asrob send reminder announcements for office hours in a blog on
  Planet, + logistics, ambassadors, marketing list as appropriate --
  explain desire for input on use cases that match the audience

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* asrob
  * asrob Get with nirik to find out what privileges are needed to help
    with puppetization of insight* hosts
  * asrob Schedule time with stickster so we can go over how to make and
    test changes in puppet
  * asrob send reminder announcements for office hours in a blog on
    Planet, + logistics, ambassadors, marketing list as appropriate --
    explain desire for input on use cases that match the audience
* stickster
  * asrob Schedule time with stickster so we can go over how to make and
    test changes in puppet
* zoltanh721
  * zoltanh721 will reach out to FWN staff to remind them about Insight
    office hours and use cases we are trying to tackle for FUDCon
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
* stickster (98)