Insight meeting reminder -- 2010-02-03 UTC 1900

Andrea Veri av at gnome.org
Wed Feb 2 22:09:40 UTC 2011

Il giorno 02/feb/2011, alle ore 22.37, Paul W. Frields ha scritto:

> We'll meet in #fedora-meeting at the usual time, 1900 UTC (2pm US
> Eastern, 11am US Pacific) to talk about Insight.  We'll look at how
> the migration of data has gone for Peter and Andrea, and what is
> needed still for staging.

I would like to add another point to the discussion, which is the
deployment of a calendar system linked to drupal where all Fedora
system will be able to post their meeting's time and date. (like The Fridge
in Ubuntu [1])

Peter pointed me to a great module for doing this, which is available at [2].

Any suggestion or idea will be welcome about this!

cheers,

Andrea

[1] http://fridge.ubuntu.com
[2] http://drupal.hu/esemenynaptar