Insight meeting time change?

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Feb 21 22:01:01 UTC 2011

From: logistics-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org [logistics-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org] On Behalf Of Paul Frields [stickster at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 3:53 PM
To: Fedora Logistics
Subject: Re: Insight meeting time change?

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Paul Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've set up a meeting matrix for people interested in Insight. I know
> a couple people are having a hard time attending meetings and I want
> to make sure we're being as inclusive as possible. Visit this URL and
> follow instructions to help us find the best time for everyone:
>
> http://whenisgood.net/insight-mtg
>
> Results will be shown here: http://whenisgood.net/insight-mtg/results/dy3j37

The results show up with Monday 3pm EST (2000 UTC) being the best time
for everyone, including averi, asrob, schendje, pcalarco, me, and
tatica:
http://whenisgood.net/insight-mtg/results/dy3j37

Let's plan to make our next meeting at that time -- 2000 UTC on
Monday, 2011-02-28. Does that work for everyone?

Paul

------

I will actually be travelling on 2/28, but that's an anomoly, and Mondays 2000 UTC works very well other than for our next meeting.  Thanks!

  - pascal