Insight meeting today UTC 1900 (2pm US EST/11am US PST)

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 18:09:08 UTC 2011

2011/1/6 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> The action items for which everyone was responsible from the last
> meeting can be found here:
>
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-12-16/insight.2010-12-16-19.00.html

Here's an update on the mockup:

http://schendje.fedorapeople.org/insight/insightMockup960_3.png
http://schendje.fedorapeople.org/insight/insightMockup960_3.svg

I changed the header to look more like a traditional newspaper (it
even looks slightly old-fashioned, which I actually kind of like).
Created some more space for the text by widening the body background.

This one is starting to look like something. I'm pretty satisfied with
it, enough to start building it at least so that's what I'll do next.

See you at the meeting (or at least the ones that can make it),

Jef