Insight meeting recap 2010-01-06 UTC 1900

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 19:48:47 UTC 2011

Minutes:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-01-06/insight.2011-01-06-19.00.html
Minutes (text):
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-01-06/insight.2011-01-06-19.00.txt
Log:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-01-06/insight.2011-01-06-19.00.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (stickster, 19:00:16)
  * asrob can't be around today because of exams but said he will be
    working on his action items after he finishes.  (stickster,
    19:02:43)

* Last meeting's action items  (stickster, 19:03:38)
  * LINK:
    http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-12-16/insight.2010-12-16-19.00.html
    (stickster, 19:03:40)
  * Looks like BZ 646611 is already assigned to someone  (stickster,
    19:05:12)
  * ACTION: stickster will take over BZ 646610 from Sparks to make his
    life easier  (stickster, 19:05:26)

* General Drupal status  (stickster, 19:05:50)
  * We need to point our Drupal's authfas module at FakeFAS to truly
    solve things there -- FakeFAS will be available shortly and we can
    reconfigure very quickly  (stickster, 19:09:55)
  * LINK: http://publictest4.fedoraproject.org/drupal6/fwn/248 is the
    view we have now  (pcalarco, 19:20:28)
  * LINK:
    http://publictest4.fedoraproject.org/drupal6/fwn_clone_by_asrob/248
    <-- the one asrob built by slightly altering the View  (stickster,
    19:21:07)
  * asrob's version above is exactly what we want -- only remaining bit
    needed is auto_nodetitle to automatically provide node titles when a
    beat writer or editor imports the content  (stickster, 19:22:51)
  * stickster can review node_autotitle to finish the remaining bit,
    once asrob corrects his package for review  (stickster, 19:23:48)
  * LINK:
    https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=662103&hide_resolved=1
    <-- reviews in progress  (stickster, 19:24:57)
  * ACTION: stickster provide a summary of review progress to the list
    (stickster, 19:25:11)
  * AGREED: schendje's mockup at
    http://schendje.fedorapeople.org/insight/insightMockup960_3.png is
    great, and we can proceed with subtheming using ninesixty
    (stickster, 19:31:28)
  * schendje rocks.  (stickster, 19:32:02)

* Open floor/all other business  (stickster, 19:34:31)
  * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ILF_2011  (pcalarco,
    19:38:11)
  * http://www.indianalinux.org/cms/|ILF  (pcalarco, 19:38:24)
  * LINK: http://www.indianalinux.org/cms/   (pcalarco, 19:39:02)

Meeting ended at 19:47:33 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* stickster will take over BZ 646610 from Sparks to make his life easier
* stickster provide a summary of review progress to the list

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* stickster
  * stickster will take over BZ 646610 from Sparks to make his life
    easier
  * stickster provide a summary of review progress to the list
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------