Fedora Insight sandbox

Peter Borsa peter.borsa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 23:58:02 UTC 2011

Hi!

I enabled a few contrib modules like Rules, Token, Views Bulk
Operations, CCK, Advanced Help. I didn't write any custom code or
template. It just a fresh installed Drupal. Tomorrow I will install
auto_nodetitle module, export views from publictest4 server and import
into my sandbox. If it works, I will finishing packaging actions. Of
course, any contrib module is missing that I am using in my sandbox
then I will packaging that as well.

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 10:53 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> So what modules in particular did you use for this implementation?
> Was it just Feeds?  Was there any code you had to write, or template
> changes you had to make?  Or was this entirely configurable in the
> module(s)?
>
> Paul
>
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 04:12:12PM -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>> Hi Pascal -- my fault, I advised Peter not to post the username and
>> password directly to a public list.  If you write to Peter I'm sure he
>> can get you set up.
>>
>> Paul
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 03:24:04PM -0500, Pascal Calarco wrote:
>> > Hi Peter --
>> >
>> > Great!  Can you please tell us what credentials to use?  Thanks!
>> >
>> >    - pascal

Peter Borsa