Insight meeting

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 19:55:59 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 08:25:32PM +0100, Jef van Schendel wrote:
> 2011/1/13 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> > We'll have our weekly Insight meeting per usual today, at 1900 UTC
> > (2pm US Eastern, 11am US Pacific) in #fedora-meeting on IRC Freenode.
> > See you there!
>
> Hi all,
>
> I won't be at the meeting tonight but instead will report to the list
> when I've got... something to report. :)

As it turned out, I had an urgent phone call that came in 10 minutes
before the meeting and lasted well into it.  So we're just hanging in
#fedora-mktg right now.  Here's an update instead:

* I'm about to do right now some remaining package reviews that are on
  my plate. #646610, #664030

* Smooge reports that there is a new-and-improved FakeFAS instance
  that should be up right now, but it appears to be down.  He's
  investigating and will report back.  In the meantime, we're still
  hooked to app01.dev.fp.o's temporary FAS.  Note that one uses a copy
  of the "real FAS".  When FakeFAS is up on fakefas01.fp.o, we'll need
  to create groups and accounts/passwords there -- hopefully for the
  last time, since Smooge said the FakeFAS database will get backed up
  in case of another rebuild.  (That didn't happen on the publictest4
  server, which was one of several reasons why the new FakeFAS will be
  a big help.)

* We still need Sven Lankes to build/push his packages, I believe.

* I assume, Jef, that you'll try to start crafting some CSS in a
  ninesixty subtheme?

* Once Peter can get back into pt4.fp.o/drupal, he's going to export
  some of the view work he's done so he can continue working with it
  on his sandbox.

Anything else that I forgot?