Fedora Insight theming work

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 23:39:33 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I've done some first pushes to the theme repo.

I'm not sure when/if this will show up on the test setup, so here's
how it looks so far on my end:

http://schendje.fedorapeople.org/insight/wip1.png

Notes:

- I've copied a bunch of stuff from the fp.o css and added a few small tweaks.
- As you can see I added/removed some modules. I have no idea how it
looks with a different setup.
- Both the Fedora and Red Hat logo's in the header are hotlinked to
the ones on fp.o and the blue header banner is currently located at my
fpo space, so that's not good. I'm not sure what the best fix is
though, any suggestions?
- The code is fantastically messy right now so I'll be working on
that. If I did something wrong, feel free to correct it or notify me.

I've got finals next week so the first time I'll be able to get some
more done will be the week before FUDCon. Until then I doubt you'll
see much of me here (just so you know :) ).

Hope you like it so far,

Jef