Insight reviews... review

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Fri Jan 14 12:58:44 UTC 2011

Sven Lankes wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 02:33:01PM -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>

>> Sven, if you're out there -- do you need any assistance with getting
>> your packages branched and built?
>>

> I'm alive!
>
> My original plan was to wait for the drupal6 renames to land but as this
> will take some more time I'll do the branch requests and builds over the
> weekend.

We should hold on rename builds until they're all ready and do them all
in one go, as the filesystem path is changing from /usr/share/drupal to
/usr/share/drupal6.  Otherwise the drupal installation won't see the
modules.

I'll try to get to the bits I need to get to on the reviews soon.

-J

--
in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love