Insight Package reviews

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 14:07:16 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 09:27:27AM +0100, Peter Borsa wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Thank you all for reviewing my packages. I'm at home now and there
> aren't any PCs that are running Fedora OS. My notebook remained in the
> dormitory, so I cannot fix the spec files until Monday.
> There are some adjustments that I would like to use in the spec files
> so I will fix the spec files with these.
> Please be patient and thank you again.

Peter -- You actually don't necessarily need Fedora running locally to
continue your work, *if* you have time and inclination to do it.  I
can provide you a guest, and all you need is a SSH client for Windows
such as PuTTY to get a shell (and VNC client if you require a GUI).
If you'd like this, let me know and I'll get it set up for you.

We'd really like to have these packages finished in time to push
before FUDCon Tempe if possible.