Insight the weekly news beat title

Peter Borsa peter.borsa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 10:49:44 UTC 2011

Hi!

I played with the auto_nodetitle module. It works great but I ran into
a small "user error" :)
I hid the weekly news beat title and I listed those in a View. Then I
surprised because I couldn't see the title. "What happened?" I asked
from myself.
At the end I solved this problem, when I hide the title then that
won't appear in my View.
I fixed the title problem on the Insight(testing)(publictest04....)
but the auto_nodetitle isn't enabled there. That's why when I can see
the weekly news beat node I will see its title.
Do we stay the CSS magic or anything else idea? IMHO the CSS magic is
just a workaround and not a Drupalish solution.

--
Peter Borsa