Self Presentation

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:38:35 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 09:10:18PM +0100, Andrea Veri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was having a talk with 'smooge' on #fedora-admin about my interest to join the sysadmin
> team and he told me that the Insight Team is looking for help on its infrastructure.
>
> He gave me Paul Frields's mail and he told me to contact him since I was interested in
> the position. I am therefore here to present myself to the list, here are some pointers:
>
> - http://people.gnome.org/~av
> - I've been working on the Ubuntu-it website for around two years.
>
> I am really happy to have joined back a great community like Fedora is.
>
> Thanks in advance and have a great day,

Hi Andrea, it's good to meet you.  The basics of our setup are
documented on our wiki page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight

We are finishing up some packaging efforts that should allow us to get
FWN to start publishing on Insight -- and we can make the instance
"official" (move to production) when our theming is complete.

Peter Borsa is working on some of the code features; Jef van Schendel
is working on themes.  Both are subscribed here and I would invite you
to ask questions or tell us what part of the system you feel most
comfortable working with.  Are you comfortable with Drupal
development?  Or are you interested in working on some other aspect of
the system?