Where to begin

Andrea Veri av at gnome.org
Tue Jan 25 14:44:26 UTC 2011

Hi,

here a few questions about where to start contributing:

1. Which kind of duties or area of involvement should I take care of?
2. Which kind of accesses in FAS should I have to help out the team taking care
of drupal and aything else related to it? (as a note my FAS account name is: 'averi')
3. Which kind of work is needed and where? (e.g which kind of improvements
do we want and where? and what's the situation at the moment.)

Thanks in advance to anyone who will answer and happy hacking,

Andrea