Self Presentation

Andrea Veri av at gnome.org
Tue Jan 25 14:55:58 UTC 2011

Il giorno 25/gen/2011, alle ore 15.38, Paul W. Frields ha scritto:

> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 09:10:18PM +0100, Andrea Veri wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was having a talk with 'smooge' on #fedora-admin about my interest to join the sysadmin
>> team and he told me that the Insight Team is looking for help on its infrastructure.
>>
>> He gave me Paul Frields's mail and he told me to contact him since I was interested in
>> the position. I am therefore here to present myself to the list, here are some pointers:
>>
>> - http://people.gnome.org/~av
>> - I've been working on the Ubuntu-it website for around two years.
>>
>> I am really happy to have joined back a great community like Fedora is.
>>
>> Thanks in advance and have a great day,
>
> Hi Andrea, it's good to meet you.  The basics of our setup are
> documented on our wiki page:

Thanks.

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight

yeah, had a wide look at it already.

> Peter Borsa is working on some of the code features; Jef van Schendel
> is working on themes.  Both are subscribed here and I would invite you
> to ask questions or tell us what part of the system you feel most
> comfortable working with.  Are you comfortable with Drupal
> development?  Or are you interested in working on some other aspect of
> the system?

sure. My original idea was to work on anything web related, adding content,
administrating and moderating new content, helping out on anything else
we might need to have the insight infrastructure working. (from packaging
to having a working drupal install handy for our needs)

cheers,

Andrea