Self Presentation

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 18:07:45 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 04:32:11PM +0100, Andrea Veri wrote:

> Il giorno 26/gen/2011, alle ore 15.51, Peter Borsa ha scritto:
> >>

> > Hi!
> >
> > I have packaged the TOP 10 most popular modules of Drupal.org. Volter
> > is helping a lot and he will review my packages. Yeah, I've been
> > working on my sandbox and you can help me then welcome in the house ;)
> > You can test it for example ;)
> > I'm available on IRC, my nickname is asrob.
>
> Sure. I'll be at the meeting tomorrow so we can discuss details a bit
> further.
>
> Will /msg you on IRC.

Please try to avoid private messaging with /MSG unless you *really*
need to make communications private.  When you use private messages,
no one can tell you're working on our open source project.  If you
talk publicly, it gives other people a chance to (1) learn, (2) get
involved, and (3) get excited.

/MSG should be avoided except when really needed.

Peter, you and I spoke last week about getting your sandboxed
customizations onto the publictest4 system.  We would like testing to
be centralized there, where we're making use of our FakeFAS system.
Can you work on moving that stuff over?